Bracing sea air
Designed with Colliers International
Urban hideout with a dockside spirit, both light and bright.
Reserve one of our spaces at Marseille La Joliette
Common areas available
Enjoy Café – René Pierre billiards
Enjoy Café – container bar
Flexible working areas
Enjoy Café – by the sea
At Wellio it’s all included
- Concierge and reception service including mail handling
- A caring team with a dedicated Well’Manager
- IT network secured and portable with on-site assistance
- Open 365 days/year 24 hours a day
- Member status unlimited access to the Wellio network.
Pros for professionals
our promise: 5 commitments to help boost your productivity
1. Real estate expertise at your service
Wellio, a range designed by Covivio, leading real estate operator in Europe
2. A setting that reflects your company
customisable working spaces, project managers to deliver advice
3. Experience and practices
over 15 working formats available
4. Smooth secured communication
a dedicated IT team with tailor-made IT architecture
5. A healthy environment
99% of offices on day one, 140x70cm offices, external green spaces…
Our Wellio Marseille la Joliette workspaces
Located in the 2nd arrondissement of Marseille, our Wellio Marseille La Joliette space welcomes you to the new business district. In 15 years, the former economic centre has become the largest business district in southern France. Our private offices, event spaces, meeting rooms and coworking spaces have the privilege of being at the heart of the Euroméditerrannée project. Inspired by Collier International, the décor invokes an energising seaside, mixing urbanism and a dockside feel.
Wellio Marseille la Joliette: a modern district for professionals
Wellio Marseille workspaces
For individuals or teams, our spaces are brightly lit and well-equipped for professional success.
- Private offices : A choice of two private office rental formulas are available. 100% open space or a space consisting of a closed manager’s office, a closed meeting room and a classic open-plan space;
- Coworking : Resident or itinerant mode, shared or closed space;
- Meeting rooms : Meeting rooms available at Wellio Marseille. Book directly online;
- Event spaces : For all your professional events, meetings, after-work parties, seminars, conferences or other events, our spaces are available à la carte and can accommodate up to 70 people.
La Joliette: the ideal neighbourhood for our Wellio Marseille site
Marseille La Joliette business district
Thanks to the La Joliette transformation project, which included the renovation of the former docks and the construction of the Marseille Joliette shopping centre, the area has become a must-see destination.
More than 190 shops await you within, as does a splendid panoramic view of the Port of La Joliette.
To get to Wellio Marseille la Joliette, at 48 Quai Lazaret 13002 Marseille:
Bus : 32, 49, 55, 82S, 97, L064.
Metro : Line 2.
- R2 Rooftop
- Les Halles de la Major
- Le Comptoir des Dock
- Dalloyau Restaurant
- Le Hippie Chic
- Métro 2 – Joliette
- Tram 2 – Euroméditerranée Gantes
- Tram 3 – Euroméditerranée Gantes
- Tram 2 – Arenc Le Silo
- Tram 3 – Arenc Le Silo