Our coworking subscriptions
Work at the office or remotely, alone or in a team.
Monthly resident coworkingThe most popular
€350 excl. tax / month / workstation
- Designated workstation: privileged access to one of our shared, closed offices.
- Accessible 24/7.
- Access to all Wellio services.
Monthly mobile coworking
Paillote Club – Paris Gare de Lyon
Miro Club – Paris Miromesnil
Aux Loges – Paris Montmartre
Le Hub – Bordeaux Cité Numérique
Enjoy Café – Marseille La Joliette
Lobby – Lyon Part-Dieu
Patio – Milan Dante
Hall – Milan Duomo
€250 excl. tax / month / person
- Flexible workstation: access to all our common areas of the Wellio network.
- Accessible from 8.30 am to 7.30 pm & 5 days a week.
- Access to all Wellio services.
How to subscribe?
1. Select a location
2. Select your subscription, resident or itinerant
3. Come and visitContact us
4. Welcome to Wellio
Common areas available
With wellio, it's included
- Concierge and reception service including mail handling
- A caring team with a dedicated Well'manager
- IT network secure and efficient with on-site assistance
Pros for professionals
Our promise: 5 commitments to boost your productivity
1. Real estate expertise at your service
Wellio, a range designed by Covivio, leading real estate operator in Europe
2. A setting that represents your company
customisable working spaces, our project managers to provide you with advice
3. Experience and practices
over 15 working formats available
4. Smooth and secure communication
dedicated IT team and tailor-made IT architecture
5. A healthy environment
99% of offices on day one, 140x70cm offices, external green spaces…
Wellio Marseille La Joliette shared offices
Located in the new business district, our Wellio Marseille la Joliette space offers professionals shared offices for rent. For working alone or in teams, choose a coworking space in the Joliette district. Designed for start-ups, freelancers, large groups or entrepreneurs, we have offers to improve your productivity whatever your line of work.
Wellio Marseille La Joliette shared working areas
Why choose to work in a Wellio coworking space?
A workstation in La Joliette in a shared working area is an ideal solution for developing and boosting your business. At Wellio Marseille la Joliette, all of our offices are equipped with a high-quality internet connection. Being surrounded by coworkers from various backgrounds gives you the opportunity to exchange ideas, share and develop your professional network.
When your employees work in our coworking spaces, it improves the image of your company or business.
Our shared offices are in a setting optimised for success
Our Wellio Marseille la Joliette pro-working space is a product of the renaissance of the La Joliette Marseille district begun by the Euromed Project in 1994. Designed with Colliers International, the energising seaside look of the spot mixes urban landmarks and a dockside ambience in a bright and cheerful atmosphere.
Our communal areas, consisting of alcoves, a large container-style café bar with a René Pierre pool table and alternative working areas, are convivial and comfortable places to socialise, also designed in a seaside theme, the symbol of escape.
Wellio Marseille La Joliette shared office pricing
Our Marseille coworking subscriptions
Two formulas are available to professionals:
- Resident Subscription: 1 designated workstation in a shared, closed space, access to all Wellio services and the possibility to come to work every day of the year. Available from €320 excl. tax per month per workstation;
- Club Pro-Worker Subscription: 1 access to all Wellio services and to all network lounges and outdoor areas for work during business hours. Available from €300 excl. tax per month per workstation.
How do I subscribe?
To book a coworking space in Marseille to work on-site or remotely, alone or with others, it’s very simple:
- Choose your space at Wellio Marseille la Joliette;
- Select your subscription from the Resident or Itinerant offers;
- Contact us to arrange a visit;
- Welcome to Wellio Marseille.
La Joliette is booming: a business district in Marseille
Our Wellio la Joliette pro-working space is located at 48 quai de Lazaret, 13002 Marseille.
Just steps away from the Vieux-Port and La Canebière, La Joliette is an economic and tourist district in Marseille.
You can easily reach it by metro (line 2), bus (several lines available) or on foot from the Vieux-Port by walking up rue de la République.
- R2 Rooftop
- Les Halles de la Major
- Le Comptoir des Dock
- Dalloyau Restaurant
- Le Hippie Chic
- Métro 2 – Joliette
- Tram 2 – Euroméditerranée Gantes
- Tram 3 – Euroméditerranée Gantes
- Tram 2 – Arenc Le Silo
- Tram 3 – Arenc Le Silo
Looking to develop your corporate culture in your private working space?
Private offices: over 2,000 workstations from €370 per month per station excl. taxDiscover