1970s New York avant gardist influence
Imagined with Colliers International
Penthouse spirit, combining American loft style and Bauhaus school inspiration.
Lights & textures
Reserve one of our spaces at Lyon Part-Dieu
from €490 excl. tax/month/workstation
Resident or itinerant
from €350 excl. tax/month/workstation
10 meeting rooms
from €18 excl. tax/hour
Auditorium, Penthouse, rooftop
from €206 excl. tax/hour
Common areas available
With wellio, it's included
- Concierge and reception service including mail handling
- A caring team with a dedicated Well'manager
- IT network secure and efficient with on-site assistance
- Open 365 days/year 24 hours a day
- Member status unlimited access to the Wellio network
Our additional services
layout, furniture, decor, IT architecture and equipment
of meeting rooms and event spaces
Pros for professionals
our promise: 5 commitments to boost your productivity
1. Real estate expertise at your service
Wellio, a range designed by Covivio, leading real estate operator in Europe
2. A setting that represents your company
customisable working spaces, our project managers to provide you with advice
3. Experience and practices
over 15 working formats available
4. Smooth and secure communication
dedicated IT team and tailor-made IT architecture
5. A healthy environment
99% of offices on day one, 140x70cm offices, external green spaces…
Our Wellio Lyon Part-Dieu workspaces
Our pro-working space Wellio Lyon Part-Dieu is located in the 3rd arrondissement of Lyon. Considered France’s second-largest business district after La Défense, Part-Dieu is the ideal place to prosper economically. Private offices, event spaces, meeting rooms and pro-working spaces are here for you at our workspace, which was designed by Colliers International and has a 1970s New York feel.
Wellio Lyon Part-Dieu, at the heart of the economy
Our offices combine a penthouse feel and Bauhaus school touches. They are located in the heart of the economic hub of Lyon’s second city centre.
- Private offices : private workstations available in the Office Formula (100% open space); in the Office Suite Formula, offices consist of an open space, a manager’s office and a private meeting room;
- Coworking : To get a better view, our coworking spaces are 130 m above the ground! Resident or itinerant? Everything is possible in our coworking spaces. Our offices will inspire you with their design;
- Event spaces : For all your professional events such as meetings, seminars, conferences or after-work or other events. Up to 100 people in a customised space;
- Meeting rooms : Our Plug & Play meeting rooms are the right solution for your events and meetings. Book directly online.
Atypical communal areas
For relaxation in a stylish and relaxed 70s atmosphere, our communal areas are available to everyone. 70s lobby, dining penthouse overlooking Lyon Part-Dieu, lounge and terrace flat-inspired gourmet kitchen. Aerial view of the active heart of the Lyon Metropolitan Area.
Services included for professionals
Available to workers:
- Reception and concierge service with mail management;
- Year-round access;
- A caring team;
- A secure and portable IT network;
- Membership that grants access to the entire Wellio network.
Lyon Part-Dieu: the business district par excellence
Part-Dieu is now one of the major business districts in France.
Our Wellio space is therefore ideally situated in a efficient and motivating working environment.
A key multimodal transport hub between train, tram, metro and soft mobility, Part-Dieu is an essential link. It contains the Lyon Part-Dieu train station and the Part-Dieu shopping centre.
Here’s how to get to our Wellio Lyon Part-Dieu space at 9 rue des Cuirassiers, 69003 Lyon:
Bus : 25, C2, C3, C6, C7, C9.
Tram : Saint-Etienne – Lyon – Ambérieu, T1, T3.
Velo’v station 100 m away.
- F&K bistroclub
- Le blind pig
- Gamelle et timbale
- Petit Ogre
- Daniele et Denise
- Métro B – Gare Part-Dieu – Vivier Merle
- Tram 1 – Gare Part-Dieu – Vivier Merle
- Tram 3 – Gare Part-Dieu – Villette
- Tram 4 – Gare Part-Dieu – Villette