At the crossroads between art deco and greenery
Imagined with Colliers International
A natural, arty setting: plant murals, contrast of wood, ironwork and textured glazing.
Light and materials
Reserve one of our spaces at Paris Gare de Lyon
Common areas available
With wellio, it’s included
- Concierge and reception service including mail handling
- A caring team with a dedicated well’manager
- IT network secure and portable with on-site assistance
- Open 365 days/year 24 hours a day
- Member status unlimited access to the Wellio network
Pros for professionals
our promise: 5 commitments to boost your productivity
1. Real estate expertise at your service
Wellio, a range designed by Covivio, leading real estate operator in Europe
2. A setting that represents your company
customisable working spaces, our project managers to provide you with advice
3. Experience and practices
over 15 working formats available
4. Smooth and secure communication
dedicated IT team and tailor-made IT architecture
5. A healthy environment
99% of offices on day one, 140x70cm offices, external green spaces…
Our Paris Gare de Lyon workspaces
Wellio Paris Gare de Lyon is a space for professionals in the heart of the 12th arrondissement. Coworking spaces, event spaces, meeting rooms and private offices are designed to optimise working time and creativity. This arty and elegant space was designed by Colliers International to offer an ideal working environment.
Wellio Paris Gare de Lyon for professional growth
Nestled in the Paris Gare de Lyon business centre, our Art Deco offices with their arty natural style will plunge you into the world of the 60s and 70s.
- Coworking : Muted or stylish offices for working alone or with others. Suitable for working remotely;
- Event spaces : Hosting a meeting, after-work event, conference or seminar? Available à la carte, our event spaces are THE tailor-made solution and can accommodate up to 100 people;
- Meeting rooms : To take advantage of our different meeting rooms, in a club or botanical atmosphere, simply choose the date and the number of people attending;
- Private offices : Designed for working in complete serenity, these spaces are adaptable to the professional habits of every individual.
All our spaces offer different atmospheres: Art Deco, Arty or natural, enhanced by plant frescoes. Access is available to the rooftop overlooking Paris Gare de Lyon and Paris Bercy.
The Gare de Lyon Paris district
Located in the east of the capital, the 12th arrondissement is a cross between peaceful residential areas and trendy places to go. It extends from the Bois de Vincennes to the Place de la Bastille and encompasses Paris Bercy. Our shared office space is at 15 rue Traversière, 75012 Paris.
How do you get to Wellio Paris Gare de Lyon?
Metro : lines 1 and 5 near Gare de Lyon, line 14 near Quai de la Rapée.
RER : lines A and D.
Vélib’ station nearby (100 m).
And for after-work events, you can visit the Parc de Bercy, and La Paillote Paris is an ideal place to chill out. And why not book a cookery class on the ground floor of the building at La Kitchenette de Miss Tâm if you have some free time?
Work calmly with the Safe Pro-Worker Programme
A major player for 30 years in health crisis prevention and management, SPRIM consultants are working with Wellio to keep our offices safe. Every procedure is scrupulously analysed for your well-being and safety:
- Preventive equipment selected by doctors;
- Temperature taken on arrival in the building;
- Medical unit available whenever you need it;
- Disinfection of surfaces and objects;
- Social distancing observed;
- Preventive measures applied;
- Hand sanitiser gel and disinfecting wipes available;
- Protective masks for ALL customers.
- F&K bistroclub
- Le blind pig
- Gamelle et timbale
- Petit Ogre
- Daniele et Denise
- RER A – Gare de Lyon
- RER D – Gare de Lyon
- Métro 1 – Gare de Lyon
- Métro 5 – Gare de Lyon
- Métro 5 – Quai de La Rapée