Ultra digitialised industrial loft
Imagined with Studios
Revisited former postal sorting office: unrefined materials, skylights, 7m ceiling height, transparency.
street art by LXOne
former postal sorting office
nature inside and outside
Reserve one of our spaces at Bordeaux Cité Numérique
Shared spaces available
With Wellio it’s included
- Concierge and reception service including mail handling
- A caring team with a dedicated Well’Manager
- IT network secure and portable with on-site assistance
- Open 365 days/year 24 hours a day
- Member status unlimited access to the Wellio network
Pros for professionals
our promise: 5 commitments to boost your productivity
1. Real estate expertise at your service
Wellio, a range designed by Covivio, leading real estate operator in Europe
2. A setting that represents your company
customisable working spaces, our project managers can provide you with advice
3. Experience and practices
over 15 working formats available
4. Smooth and secure communication
dedicated IT team, tailor-made IT architecture
5. A healthy environment
99% of offices on day one, 140x70cm offices, external green spaces…
Our Wellio Bordeaux Cité Numérique workspaces
The Cité Numérique digital city welcomes you to our Wellio Bordeaux space. Designed with Studios, our industrial loft-style offices immerse you in an ultra-digitalised atmosphere, with private offices, event spaces, meeting rooms and pro-working spaces designed for the optimal comfort of professionals.
Wellio Bordeaux, to enhance your creativity
Located in the heart of the digital economy of the New Aquitaine region, Wellio Bordeaux is situated in the heart of Bordeaux’s Digital City. Our premises, like all of the Bordeaux Cité Numérique, are designed to resemble the old postal sorting centre in Bègles. A trendy loft atmosphere is ideal for professional efficiency.
- Private offices : Choose available private offices in the Office Formula (100% open space); in the Office Suite Formula, offices consist of an open space, a manager’s office and a private meeting room;
- Coworking : Our coworking spaces are available for both residents and itinerant workers. Work on-site or remotely in an inspiring environment;
- Event spaces : For your professional events, you can accommodate up to 100 people in one of our customisable spaces. Enjoy a dynamic and motivating environment;
- Meeting rooms : Whether you’re a new project or simply need an enclosed space, our meeting rooms can be booked directly online.
In the common areas available, you can:
- Enjoy the outdoor garden;
- Have lunch at the restaurant in an elegant vintage décor;
- Enjoy the hub with its street art influence;
- Take a break or work in the social area;
- Isolate yourself in a capsule space for a restorative rest.
Bordeaux Cité Numérique
Bordeaux’s digital city is built on the former Bègles postal sorting centre, and that can be seen wherever you look. To preserve the very essence of the place, the architect Alexandre Chemetoff has done a remarkable job.
A combination of the past and the modern world, the working environment is exceptional.
To get to Wellio Bordeaux Cité Numérique, located at 2 rue Marc Sangnier 33310 Bègles (only a 10-minute walk from the Bordeaux Saint-Jean train station:
Tram Line C: Terre Neuve stop (4 min walk).
Tram Line C: Belle Rose stop (4 min walk).
Bus Lines 11 and 26 : 2 min walk.
Take a 3D tour of our space at any time.
- Brasserie Terres Neuves
- Tram C – Terres Neuves
- Tram C – La Belle Rose