Work at the office or remotely, alone or in a team.
Resident subscriptionThe most popular
coworking – gare de lyon
coworking – Gare de Lyon
€480 excl. tax /month for 1 workstation
- Designated workstation in a shared, closed space.
- Open 365 days a year.
- Access to all Wellio services.
Club pro-worker subscription
paillote club – paris gare de lyon
velvet club – paris miromesnil
buvette – paris montmartre
hub – bordeaux
enjoy cafe – marseille
patio – milan
€250 excl. tax /month for 1 person
- All Wellio network’s lounges and exterior spaces to work in during opening hours.
- Access to all Wellio services
How to subscribe?
1. Select a location
2. Select your subscription – resident or itinerant
3. Come and visitContact us
4. Welcome to Wellio
Service spaces available
Reception & meeting hall
With Wellio it’s included
- Concierge and reception service including mail handling
- A caring team with a dedicated Well’Manager
- IT network secure and portable with on-site assistance
Pros for professionals
Our promise: 5 commitments to help boost your productivity
1. Real estate expertise at your service
Wellio, a range designed by Covivio, leading real estate operator in Europe
2. A setting that represents your company
customisable working spaces, our project managers to provide you with advice
3. Experience and practices
over 15 working formats available
4. Smooth and secure communication
dedicated IT team, tailor-made IT architecture
5. A healthy environment
99% of offices on day one, 140x70cm offices, external green spaces…
Wellio Paris Gare de Lyon coworking spaces
Whether you want to work alone or in teams, learn more about our coworking spaces at Wellio Paris Gare de Lyon. Shared offices designed to optimise productivity for all: freelancers, remote workers, SMEs or large groups. Adaptable to your needs, our shared working areas are available via resident or roaming subscriptions.
Wellio Paris Gare de Lyon shared working areas
Our shared offices, with their arty design by Colliers International, are the ideal working environment for pro-workers who care about their environment.
At Wellio Paris Gare de Lyon, enjoy various spaces such as the entrance lobby, the various relaxation patios, the paillotes and much more.
Shared office pricing
To work on-site or remotely, alone or as a team, our coworking spaces are flexible enough to meet your needs.
Two formulas are available to professionals:
- Resident Subscription : Access to all Wellio services every day of the year. Your own designated workstation in a shared and enclosed coworking space. Resident subscriptions are available for €480 per month per workstation;
- Roaming or club pro-worker subscriptions : Access to all lounges and outdoor areas during business hours and to all Wellio services dedicated to professionals. Club pro-worker subscriptions are available for €300 per month per workstation.
Wellio Paris Gare de Lyon, at the heart of Paris 12
Located at 15 rue Traversière, 75012 Paris, our Wellio Paris Gare de Lyon spot is in a quiet and trendy area. There is something for everyone: good restaurants, peaceful nature or trendy bars. A stone’s throw away from Paris Bercy, coworkers enjoy an outstanding working environment.
Even though Paris 12 is huge and runs diagonally from Place de la Bastille to the Bois de Vincennes, it is crossed by the famous Coulée Verte. 4.5 km in length, the tree-lined promenade is the ideal place for a relaxing walk.
Some useful information for our coworkers
Here is a list of addresses or phone numbers that may be useful to you during your visit to our Wellio Paris Gare de Lyon shared offices.
Gare de Lyon address : Place Louis Armand, 75571 Paris.
Gare de Lyon telephone : +33 1 84 94 97 36 35
Rue Traversière Paris 12 hotels :
- Hôtel du Midi : 2 stars, relaxed, good deal. Located at 31 rue Traversière;
- Best Western Hôtel Aurore : Traditional, bright rooms, excellent breakfast. It is located at 13 rue Traversière.
- F&K bistroclub
- Le blind pig
- Gamelle et timbale
- Petit Ogre
- Daniele et Denise
- RER A – Gare de Lyon
- RER D – Gare de Lyon
- Métro 1 – Gare de Lyon
- Métro 5 – Gare de Lyon
- Métro 5 – Quai de La Rapée
Do you want to develop your corporate culture in your private working space?
Private offices: over 2,000 workstations from €820 excl. tax/month/workstationContact us