Two private office rental formulas available
At Wellio, our spaces adapt to the way you work.
€715 excl. tax / month / workstation
- 100% private open space.
Office suite formula
- Comprising an open space, a manager’s office and a private meeting room.
How to reserve a private office?
1. Select a location
2. Come and visitContact us
3. We send you a detailed, tailored proposal
4. Welcome to Wellio
Common areas available
With wellio, it's included
- Concierge and reception service including mail handling
- A caring team with a dedicated Well'manager
- IT network secure and efficient with on-site assistance
- Open 365 days/year 24 hours a day
- Member status unlimited access to the Wellio network
Pros for professionals
our promise: 5 commitments to boost your productivity
1. Real estate expertise at your service
Wellio, a range designed by Covivio, leading real estate operator in Europe
2. A setting that represents your company
customisable working spaces, our project managers to provide you with advice
3. Experience and practices
over 15 working formats available
4. Smooth and secure communication
dedicated IT team and tailor-made IT architecture
5. A healthy environment
99% of offices on day one, 140x70cm offices, external green spaces…
Wellio Paris Montmartre professional office rentals
Ideal for working alone or in teams, especially if you need privacy, a professional office rental at Wellio Paris Montmartre allows you to develop your business, making it easier to focus and be productive. Learn more about our workspace, our private office rentals and the advantages of a location in the 18th arrondissement.
Private offices: an environment that facilitates creativity
- Our Paris 18 coworking space, designed with the assistance of Saguez & Partners, is inspired by sport and the value of teamwork. An entertaining and stimulating décor.
Our premises are the ideal place to meet like-minded people or people with new perspectives. To create social and professional bonds, there are many communal areas available to members:
La Buvette, a spacious and brightly lit bar, which also has a sporty atmosphere;
- The entrance hall, a good place for meeting people;
- Les Loges, for relaxation or discussion of a new collaborative project.
Professional office space rental pricing
At Wellio Paris Montmartre, the flexible atmosphere makes it possible for everyone to find their own niche. Because needs are not the same for a small company, a large group or any other professional status, we offer customised layouts : open-plan spaces or enclosed working areas.
- Office Formula : A spacious, 100% open-plan office starting at €740 excl. tax per month per workstation;
- Office Suite Formula : An office suite consisting of an open space, a manager’s office and a private meeting room, by request only. Contact us for more information.
Wellio Paris Montmartre: the ideal neighbourhood for a proactive professional life
Located at 114 rue Marcadet, Paris 18, our Wellio Paris Montmartre site is exceptionally well situated. Montmartre is one of France’s favourite neighbourhoods. A picturesque village in the heart of the capital, influenced by artists of the 19th and 20th centuries.
The pro-working space is located next to monuments and museums, giving you endless choices : the splendour of Sacré-Cœur, Butte Montmartre accessible by funicular or on foot through the enclosures and steps of Square Louise Michel, or the famous Moulin Rouge.
How do you get to Wellio Paris Montmartre?
Our site is at 114 rue Marcadet, 75018 Paris.
The public transport lines close to rue Marcadet 75018 are :
Bus : 31, 80.
Metro : 12, 4.
A Vélib’ station is available 200 m away from Wellio Paris Montmartre.
- La Barbylone
- Brasserie Barbès
- All Good Things Paris
- La Table d’Eugène
- Au Bon Coin
- Métro 12 – Jules Joffrin
- Métro 12 – Marcadet-Poissonniers
- Métro 4 – Marcadet-Poissonniers
You can also hold your events here
A la carte event spaces (auditorium, lobby, rooftop) from €200 per hour excl. taxDiscover