Our coworking subscriptions
Work at the office or remotely, alone or in a team.
Monthly resident coworkingThe most popular
€420 excl. tax / month / workstation
- Designated workstation: privileged access to one of our shared, closed offices.
- Accessible 24/7.
- Access to all Wellio services.
Monthly mobile coworking
Paillote Club – Paris Gare de Lyon
Velvet Club – Paris Miromesnil
Aux Loges – Paris Montmartre
Le Hub – Bordeaux Cité Numérique
Enjoy Café – Marseille La Joliette
Lobby – Lyon Part-Dieu
Patio – Milan Dante
Hall – Milan Duomo
€250 excl. tax / month / person
- Flexible workstation: access to all our common areas of the Wellio network.
- Accessible from 8.30 am to 7.30 pm & 5 days a week.
- Access to all Wellio services.
How to subscribe?
1. Select a location
2. Select your subscription, resident or itinerant
3. Come and visitContact us
4. Welcome to Wellio
Common areas available
Salle des opérations
With wellio, it's included
- Concierge and reception service including mail handling
- A caring team with a dedicated Well'manager
- IT network secure and efficient with on-site assistance
Pros for professionals
our promise: 5 commitments to boost your productivity
1. Real estate expertise at your service
Wellio, a range designed by Covivio, leading real estate operator in Europe
2. A setting that represents your company
customisable working spaces, our project managers to provide you with advice
3. Experience and practices
over 15 working formats available
4. Smooth and secure communication
dedicated IT team and tailor-made IT architecture
5. A healthy environment
99% of offices on day one, 140x70cm offices, external green spaces…
Our Wellio Paris Miromesnil shared offices
Our Wellio Paris Miromesnil space provides shared offices for professionals to work on-site or remotely, alone or in teams. Like the other spaces, the coworking space is decorated in the style of a Parisian theatre. Designed with Colliers International, the atmosphere is elegant and warm and the communal areas chic and comfortable. An ideal setting to work in peace, avoid isolation and expand your professional network. Here are our offers.
Wellio Paris Miromesnil shared working areas
The advantages of Wellio shared offices
Choosing our coworking spaces gives you many advantages:
- Freedom and flexibility in work habits : You choose your own schedule suited to your daily routine;
- Reduced costs for businesses : Coworking allows you to share the costs of renting working areas;
- Networking : At Wellio, the working atmosphere is friendly and warm, thus encouraging interaction and synergies between professionals.
Wellio Paris Miromesnil: dedicated equipment and services
The shared offices at Wellio Paris Miromesnil provide an atypical environment, designed to enhance work experience and productivity. Equipment and services available to coworkers :
- IT network : Thanks to our custom-configurable equipment, Internet communication is smooth and secure, with no untimely interruptions;
- Communal areas : The Velvet Club, alcoves, bar, curiosity cabinet, bike room and panoramic terrace are among the informal spaces available;
- Healthy environment : For your professional comfort, 99% of our offices are naturally lit.
Wellio Paris Miromesnil shared office pricing
Our coworking subscriptions allow you to work freely under the best conditions :
- Resident Subscription : This package gives you access to all Wellio services every day of the year, with a workstation in a shared and closed space. Starting at €480 excl. tax per month per workstation ;
- Club Pro-Worker Subscription : This package gives you access to all Wellio services, lounges and outdoor areas of our network for work during business hours. Starting at €300 excl.tax per month per person.
A coworking space in a popular area
Don’t look any further for a place to work in Paris 8. Our site, located at 11 avenue Delcassé 75008 Paris, is in a tourist and residential area.
The 8th arrondissement is also home to the Champs Élysées, the bateau-mouche riverboats, the Arc de Triomphe and the Place de la Concorde.
- Maison Astor
- 114 faubourg
- O comptoir du sud-ouest
- Métro 9 – Saint-Philippe du Roule
- Métro 9 – Miromesnil
- Métro 13 – Miromesnil
- RER B – Port-Royal
Do you want to develop your corporate culture in your private working space?
Private offices: over 2,000 workstations from €370 excl. tax/month/workstationDiscover