Updated on 25-04-2022
Is the video-conferencing system easy to use?
For French sites:
The video-conferencing system is connected to your computer via USB. It is seen as a webcam and a microphone/speaker combination. Simply plug in the supplied HDMI cable or use ClickShare to get feedback on the screen.
It is compatible with all current video-conferencing applications (Teams, Skype, WebEx, Zoom etc.). You only need select the right device in your software settings.
In the same category
- What is the Internet speed on the premises?
- What is dedicated bandwidth?
- What is the difference between the Wellio_Prowork and Wellio_Prowork_Legacy WiFi networks?
- Can Wellio take care of my specific layout requirements? (alterations, IT, etc.)
- How can I connect to ClickShare in a meeting room and project my PC screen onto the TV?