Two private office rental formulas available
At Wellio, our spaces adapt to the way you work.
€250 excl. tax / month / workstation
- 100% private open space.
Office suite formula
€350 excl. tax / month / workstation
- Comprising an open space, a manager’s office and a private meeting room.
How to reserve a private office?
1. Select a location
2. Come and visitContact us
3. We send you a detailed, tailored proposal
4. Welcome to Wellio
Common areas available
Kyoto – Games Room
The Bamboo Grove
Le PC Restaurant
With wellio, it's included
- Concierge and reception service including mail handling
- A caring team with a dedicated Well'manager
- IT network secure and efficient with on-site assistance
- Open 365 days/year 24 hours a day
- Member status unlimited access to the Wellio network
Pros for professionals
Our promise: 5 commitments to boost your productivity
1. Real estate expertise at your service
Wellio, a range designed by Covivio, leading real estate operator in Europe
2. A setting that represents your company
customisable working spaces, our project managers to provide you with advice
3. Experience and practices
over 15 working formats available
4. Smooth and secure communication
dedicated IT team and tailor-made IT architecture
5. A healthy environment
99% of offices on day one, 140x70cm offices, external green spaces…
Wellio Bordeaux Cité Numérique professional office rentals
If you and your team are looking for an office of your own, consider renting professional office space at Wellio Bordeaux Cité Numérique. Our fully enclosed spaces in Bordeaux’s Digital City provide a confidential and productive working atmosphere.
Wellio Bordeaux Cité Numérique private office space rentals
Why rent a professional office space?
There are many advantages to renting professional office space. A private space makes it easier to focus and provides a greater sense of confidentiality. It gives you a place away from the noise and distractions of the outside world, where you can focus on the essentials.
It is an ideal solution for professionals who are looking for some privacy, and being in a quiet place encourages reflection and the emergence of new ideas. A private office is also an excellent choice for businesses that want to have their own business address.
Bègles Cité Numérique private offices
At Wellio Bordeaux Cité Numérique, our office concept was produced with Studios, experts in interior design and decoration. The former Bègles postal sorting centre has been completely reimagined for an ultra-digital era. Equipment, workspaces, informal spaces: everything has been designed to encourage optimal working conditions.
The communal areas are places to exchange ideas and learn new things. They will help you to expand your professional network. They are designed to allow you to communicate or relax comfortably:
- The Capsule: With its street art décor and natural vegetation, the Capsule is an ideal place to escape;
- The Hub: A space with an industrial loft atmosphere;
- Restaurant: Enjoy your meals in a convivial environment;
- Gaming room: Designed for relaxation and fun;
- The garage: A high-ceiling bar with an industrial feel.
Wellio professional office space rental pricing
We offer two professional office rental formulas, with open-plan or partitioned floors:
- Office Formula: Open-plan design, starting at €290 per month per workstation ;
- Office Suite Formula: Open-plan office with a manager’s office and private meeting room, starting at €350 per month per workstation.
Plans include a concierge and reception service and access to the Wellio network, a caring team and IT network.
Wellio Bordeaux Cité Digitale
Our pro-working space is at 2 rue Marc Sangnier, 33130 Bègles. You can get to us via Tram Line C. The Terre Neuve and La Belle Rose stops are closest to Bordeaux’s Digital City.
- Brasserie Terres Neuves
- Tram C – Terres Neuves
- Tram C – La Belle Rose
You can also organise your events on-site
A la carte event spaces (auditorium, lobby, rooftop) from €55 excl. tax/hour.Discover