Our coworking subscriptions
Work at the office or remotely, alone or in a team.
Monthly resident coworkingThe most popular
€250 excl. tax / month / workstation
- Designated workstation: privileged access to one of our shared, closed offices.
- Accessible 24/7.
- Access to all Wellio services.
Monthly mobile coworking
Paillote Club – Paris Gare de Lyon
Miro Club – Paris Miromesnil
Aux Loges – Paris Montmartre
Le Hub – Bordeaux Cité Numérique
Enjoy Café – Marseille La Joliette
Lobby – Lyon Part-Dieu
Patio – Milan Dante
Hall – Milan Duomo
€250 excl. tax / month / person
- Flexible workstation: access to all our common areas of the Wellio network.
- Accessible from 8.30 am to 7.30 pm & 5 days a week.
- Access to all Wellio services.
How to subscribe?
1. Select a location
2. Select your subscription, resident or itinerant
3. Come and visitContact us
4. Welcome to Wellio
Common areas available
Le PC restaurant
With wellio, it's included
- Concierge and reception service including mail handling
- A caring team with a dedicated Well'manager
- IT network secure and efficient with on-site assistance
Pros for professionals
our promise: 5 commitments to boost your productivity
1. Real estate expertise at your service
Wellio, a range designed by Covivio, leading real estate operator in Europe
2. A setting that represents your company
customisable working spaces, our project managers to provide you with advice
3. Experience and practices
over 15 working formats available
4. Smooth and secure communication
dedicated IT team and tailor-made IT architecture
5. A healthy environment
99% of offices on day one, 140x70cm offices, external green spaces…
Wellio Bordeaux Cité Numérique shared offices
For total immersion into a digital world, our Wellio Bordeaux Cité Numérique location offers its coworking space for professionals. Designed to optimise the creativity and productivity of pro-workers, our shared offices are the ideal place to expand your network and avoid isolation.
Wellio Bordeaux Cité Numérique shared workspace
Located in Bordeaux’s Digital City, Wellio Bordeaux Cité Numérique is at the heart of the region’s economy.
The ultra-digital industrial loft concept of our offices was produced with Studios, experts in interior design and decoration. The former postal sorting centre is a converted loft with a 7-metre high ceiling.
This is the atmosphere that will greet you when you step into our shared office space. Your membership also gives you access to a concierge and reception service (including mail management), on-site staff to look after your needs (including a WellManager), and an IT network with a smooth and secure connection.
Wellio Bordeaux Cité Numérique shared office pricing
For your best work experience, on-site or remotely, alone or with others, we offer two formulas:
- Resident Subscription: A designated workstation in a shared, closed space. Open year-round with unlimited access to Wellio services. This subscription formula starts at €250 per month per workstation ;
- Club Pro-Worker Subscription: This subscription gives you access during working hours to all Wellio network lounges and outdoor areas. This subscription formula starts at €300 per month per person.
Both formulas include a concierge and reception service (including mail management), an on-site staff to look after your needs (including a WellManager), and a secure and portable IT network to optimise your working conditions.
You can also request our additional services, which include long-term private hire of meeting rooms or registered office addresses.
Wellio Bordeaux Cité Numérique: at the heart of the digital world
Our site is located at 2 rue Marc Sangnier, 33130 Bègles, near Bordeaux. At the heart of Bordeaux’s Digital City, the complex is an ecosystem spread over three 25,000 m² buildings, 3,000 m² of which is dedicated to our Wellio Bordeaux Cité Numérique pro-working space. No less than 8,500 m² of outdoor space awaits you at the Bordeaux Cité Numérique.
To get there by tram, take Line C to the Terre Neuve or La Belle Rose stops.
- Brasserie Terres Neuves
- Tram C – Terres Neuves
- Tram C – La Belle Rose
Do you want to develop your corporate culture in your private working space?
Private offices: workstations from €370 excl. tax/month/workstationDiscover