Wellio has sought support from a health crisis prevention and management consulting firm called SPRIM, which has been a major player for 30 years. In collaboration with a Medical Health Officer and an internationally recognised Doctor of Infectious Diseases and member of the Academy of Medicine, SPRIM’s scientific directors advise us and validate every procedure we deploy for your safety and the safety of our staff.
This means that we can say that the procedures in our prevention plan are “validated by independent infectious disease specialists”.
Wellio prevention plan
- Use of face mask Those who wish to continue wearing the mask, for whatever reason, will of course be able to do so.
- Hydroalcoholic gel and wipes We retain the provision of hydroalcoholic gels in the workspace.
- Deleted gauges Meeting room gauges are removed.
- Enhanced ventilation It is recommended to continue to ventilate work areas regularly and, more generally, to continue to observe barrier measures.
- In case of symptoms suggestive of Covid19 You should be tested and only come to the office once you have a negative result.
- In case of a positive test You should isolate yourself and follow the recommendations of the CPAM (which depend on your vaccination schedule): Covid-19 isolation.
To facilitate the return of your teams and relieve your recovery: a kit for each is available at the reception of each Wellio.