Event & meeting solutions
A la carte event spaces or plug & play meeting rooms bookable online.
A la carte event spaces
- Our team will support you for the organisation of your customised event: IT, layout, catering…
€30 excl. tax / hour
- Bookable immediately online.
- Plug&Play: fully equipped with latest generation IT.
How to reserve an event space?
1. Select a location
2. Come and visitContact us
3. We send you a detailed, tailored proposal
4. Welcome to Wellio
Common areas available
With Wellio, it's included
- Plug & Play comprehensive IT equipment and custom configuration
- A caring team with a dedicated Well’manager
- Informal spaces available bar, lounge, rooftop, gaming zone, alcove…
With Wellio, it's (also) possible
Our selection of caterers
from a gourmet break to the cooking show of a “Meilleur Ouvrier de France”
Our address book
of coaches, experts in design thinking, keynote speakers…
Pros for professionals
our promise: 5 commitments to boost your productivity
1. Real estate expertise at your service
Wellio, a range designed by Covivio, leading real estate operator in Europe
2. A setting that represents your company
customisable meeting spaces, our event team to provide you with advice
3. Experience and practices
over 15 working formats available
4. Smooth and secure communication
dual dark fibre wi-fi supply, zero internet interruption commitment
5. A healthy environment
99% of spaces on day one, external green spaces, HQE and BREEAM labels…
Wellio Paris Montmartre conference room rentals
For showrooms, conferences or business meetings, at Wellio Paris Montmartre, our space is available for all of your professional events. For hosting your employees, corporate event rental is the solution best suited to your needs. Learn more about our workspaces for your events at Paris Montmartre.
Wellio Paris Montmartre event spaces
An ideal setting to rent a conference room
At Wellio, our event spaces are designed to allow maximum interaction in an optimal setting for collaboration.
Our space can be adapted to your specific needs to facilitate the organisation of your event. This means that you can host your professional event with complete peace of mind.
Designed in collaboration with Saguez & Partners, the surroundings of our Wellio Paris Montmartre space are dedicated to the values of team sports and collaborative team values.
Shared spaces available
- For you and your employees, our common areas provide a place to relax or meet new people:Entrance hall : Cosy, dynamic and brightly coloured, the entrance hall sets the mood;
- Booths : Spacious and elegant, the booths are a great place to meet new people and expand your professional network or relax;
- Refreshment area : For your coffee or snack breaks, the refreshment area is a place for socialising.
Corporate event space rental pricing
Our à la carte event spaces are equipped with a complete IT network to guarantee security, providing essential working comfort for your events.
At Wellio Paris Montmartre, our conference room rentals allow you to accommodate up to 100 people.
For bookings, contact us and tell us about your projects so that we can offer you the most suitable solution.
A team is available for all your needs, as is your dedicated WellManager.
We also offer additional services at Wellio Montmartre. Our selection of caterers is available on request, as is our address book.
Recharge your batteries in Montmartre Paris 18
Our site is located at 114 rue Marcadet, an ideal place for people looking for a coworking space in Paris 18.
You will enjoy the most beautiful district in Paris. Here are some addresses in Montmartre that you must visit while you’re in the neighbourhood, all of them in Paris 75018 :
Sacré-Cœur : 35 rue Chevalier de la Barre.
The Moulin Rouge : 82 boulevard de Clichy.
Square Louise Michel : Place Saint-Pierre.
The Café des Deux Moulins : 15 rue Lepic.
The Moulin Blute-Fin : 5 Hameau des artistes.
The Musée de Montmartre : 12 rue Cortot.
- La Barbylone
- Brasserie Barbès
- All Good Things Paris
- La Table d’Eugène
- Au Bon Coin
- Métro 12 – Jules Joffrin
- Métro 12 – Marcadet-Poissonniers
- Métro 4 – Marcadet-Poissonniers
Would you rather book a meeting room online?
Meeting rooms: up to 35 people from €20 per hour excl. taxDiscover